Saturday, November 5, 2011

When Does the Healing Begin?

I'm a pretty well-versed blogger, being the manager of two other moderately successful blogs, but this one is different for me. Like many other women out there, I have been left on the sidelines as my husband undergoes recovery for sexual addiction. It hurts like hell. I have no other way of explaining it. I'll start this thing off by directing you to another woman's post. Her description of what she was going through connected to me in a such a way that no other story has.

Please visit:  


http://www.awomanshealingjourney.com/jodis-blog/320-a-shattered-china-cup.html

If you are anything like me, then you understand how hard the healing process is.

So, my question for you is this -- When does the healing begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts below, but remember, anything harmful or hurtful will not be posted: